Subject: Test & Q about Video Driver for Diamond Card
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Cameron Incoll <Cameron.Incoll@fulcrum.com.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/30/1995 14:41:26
Hello all,

I hope this gets through ok.

I want to run NetBSD at home, and I want to buy a PC so that we
can run dos stuff as well.  Before I do this however, I would
like to verify that NetBSD supports the Diamond Stealth 64 Pro
for the PCI bus.

I have looked though the INSTALL notes and the help lists,
but can find nothing indicating whether it is or not.

Could someone please help me out here?

Also, anything else to look out for and avoid when getting a
Pentium PCI system?

Thanks,

Cam.
F  U  L  C  R  U  M                                                          ()
                                Cameron Incoll                        /\
                         Consultant / System Engineer                 ""
The Fulcrum Consulting Group, 12/10-16 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Telephone: +61-3-621-2100      cameron@fulcrum.com.au      Fax: +61-3-621-2724