Subject: Re: FYI: 'mbi at should be found' resolved
To: None <kenh@entropic.com>
From: Kenneth Stailey <kstailey@leidecker.gsfc.nasa.gov>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/27/1995 18:42:26
Actually the mail box problem is still their, for some reason it took
a while before it happend again.  I have the scanner now, maybe by
switching from internal to external termination...

I don't know if the filesystem failure was due to the mail box
message.  The actual point of failure is lost to me because I do a lot
of stuff away from the console and didn't check the logs.  These days
I run fsck a lot and see no problem.

If anyone else get this message:

bt0: mbi at 0xf86779e4 should be found, stat=81..resync

I would appreciate knowing about it and if any filesystem damage occured.