Subject: Re: Is there anybody who sells CD containing NetBSD?
To: None <klee@rdcclink.rd.qms.com>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@entropic.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/24/1995 15:54:29
>Is there anybody who sells CD containing NetBSD 1.0 source + binaries +
>XFree863.1 + other stuff?  If so, could you tell me the number and the price?

InfoMagic sells the BSDisc, which has both Free and NetBSD.  Includes source,
binaries for a couple of architectures (including i386), and XFree86 3.1.
Charles Hannum mentioned that they didn't include everything - I don't know
anything about that.  I don't have their number (it cost me $40, but people
have gotten it for less).  I have no connection with InfoMagic, other than
I bought their CD :-)

--Ken