Subject: MacBSD Freezes
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kyle Jessup <Kyle@student.bethany.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/15/1995 11:00:06
I have installed MacBSD just as the directions stated.  I received no problems
or errors during the entire process.  My machine boots fine, again no errors.
After it has booted, I am able to issue a few commands and then it hangs.  It
hangs whether I booted into multi or single user mode.  I doesnUt matter which
commands I issue, it still freezes at the prompt.  I can have it ls two or
three times and then I get no responce at all.  I have MacBSD installed on a
IIcx with 8megs of RAM, a standard 80meg Quantum HD and a MacII video card.  I
installed all the packages, and have not even had a chance to mess anything up
yet.  This is the second time that I have installed from scratch only to get
the same freeze after boot.
WhatUs my problem?
Thanks,
Kyle Jessup