Subject: None
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <nad@castle.ed.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/30/1994 20:52:15
Hello. First I'd like to say thanks VERY MUCH to the NetBSD camp. A truely
wonderful operating system indeed. I recently installed NetBSD-1.0/i386,
however it was the binary distribution from a NetBSD mirror site in the UK
and was grabbed a week (I think) before the official announcement of the
1.0 release. I have had virtually no problems, except I am able to
consistantly crash the machine by doing 'something' while running a network
server I am developing. I am aware of the fact that there is source code
patches available, however, I only have the binary distribution as I do not
have enough space for binary and source. Is there binary patches or something
similar available for patching a binary dist without source ? I would be
most grateful for any help - thanks again.