Subject: Re: C-Kermit..where to find.
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.au>
From: bruceg <bruceg@susq.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/29/1994 13:54:59
Compiled right out of the box...

Problem is, I can not seem to access my modem. I tried using
tty00 put that caused the system to hang and syslogd is spitting
out messages to the console :/netbsd com0 4: silo overflow.

Any special way to configure the ttys file.

g-sqrd...

| Garland B. Grayson       |
| Susquehanna Investm't Grp|
| Sr. Systems Administrator|