Subject: Re: P5 Bug
To: help netbsd <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ron Minnich <rminnich@mini.sarnoff.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/27/1994 15:40:20
give up on the media. I don't know if you've seen the ap story on the bug
but i must say intel has good spin control (and journalists don't know
any more math than they did in first grade). I'm calling our local paper's
business section and am going to tell them to call intel and ask them two
questions:
1) would you fly in  a plane if you knew it was designed with the chip
2) would you design intel's next product family with it

i know the answer.

ron

Ron Minnich                |"CAMDEN (AP) - The city this year plans to scale
rminnich@earth.sarnoff.com | back its volunteer-led Mischief Night campaign,
(609)-734-3120             | which is aimed at preventing pranksters from