Markdown analyzer/verifier?

Hey folks,

with some of our docs moved to the wiki I ran into a problem where I could
use (manual of program) help: I have a wiki page that stops displaying
some markups midway - I guess I did something wrong (like not closing a code
section or whatever).

Is there some easy to use analyzer/verifier (that does not require a docker
or nodejs or similar big hammers)?

Or could I get some markup expert to look at my concrete page and
manually help fixing it? Please contact me off-list in that case.

Martin