migrating the NetBSD users guide to the wiki

Hello,
I've been trying to tidy up the wiki to cull old or duplicate content
which we inherited from wiki.netbsd.se with the intention of adding
useful info to the NetBSD guide and with that rejuvenating some of the
content there before bringing the guide back to the wiki.

I stumbled across a copy of the guide in the wikisrc already which I'd
not noticed before as I'd been mostly looking at the tutorials
directory. The end result of the wikified version seems ok, what we lose
in the power of docbook we gain in lower barrier to entry for contributions.

docbook
pros: multi format output, pro authoring platform for writing books
cons: xml, pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/netbsd-www dependency list

wiki
pros: simple format (markdown)
cons: no multi format output

I was wondering if I did the work to reconvert (resync?) the NetBSD
guide from docbook to the wiki, could we delete the docbook version?

Happy to do the other guides afterwards, at a later date.

Sevan