Need help in determining how to install built kernel

Hi,
	I’ve been trying to update my kernel/world from 7.0.2-RELEASE to CURRENT to test out changes done to tests/ for submitting back to NetBSD and I’ve gotten a bit stumped as to what process I need to follow when installing the compiled kernel.
	The Handbook says use run build.sh, then mv the new kernel in place, but it doesn’t mention the “install command” to use after building the kernel (it’s “make installkernel” on FreeBSD, which doesn’t work on NetBSD because of cross-compiling issues now with my installing a new world): https://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-kernel.html#chap-kernel-install