wiki vs htdocs

I recently came across a wiki page[1] that outlines a plan to migrate
htdocs to the wiki. However there is also a slightly conflicting
project[2] in the project list to clean up the current web infrastructure.

Which of these is correct? If the plan is to migrate to the wiki, is
there a way to checkout the wikisrc repository anonymously? Or is it
preferred to submit patches against the markdown source?

Also, I have recently submitted a PR (50488) and patches to update
docs/Hardware/Busses[3] for anyone interested in committing :)

Thanks,
Travis Paul

[1] https://wiki.netbsd.org/htdocs_migration/
[2] http://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/www/