Two open doc PRs (misc/49127 and misc/49132) with patches

Hello.

I filed two PRs (misc/49127 and misc/49132) about a month ago with
patches, but so far nothing has happened with them.  I'm a little wary
of the patches aging and getting less likely to apply cleanly.  I
understand if people are busy or if perhaps they disagree with the
patches, but I wanted to at least check with the people on this list in
the hope of making sure the right people at least know about the PRs.

Thank you!

Lewis