Re: Legal questions: Copyright notices

The wiki content is under the standard TNF license as it is contributed
to TNF, unless specifically noted otherwise (and must be compatible with
our licensing if otherwise).

http://www.netbsd.org/about/redistribution.html#default

Please feel free to add a wikipage that mentions the default copyright
and license (and link to it). Feel free to mention the NetBSD and pkgsrc
trademarks there also (and links for further details too).

We don't need to acknowledge any others' trademarks (assuming we use the
trademarks correctly).

Different licenses of content in the wiki can be added to the content
page itself or create a new wikipage for it and wikilink to it.

    Jeremy C. Reed
                            http://www.NetBSD.org/