Re: NetBSD guide, how to install packages

Hi Yann,

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 21:08:33 +0200 Yann Sionneau wrote:
> I hope I'm clear enough, what do you think of either proposition?

there are sometimes requests for documentation updates, but it's really
difficult to follow the thoughts, work into the topic and the exact
formulation in the guide and then update what you meant.

Could you please just write the patch and propose that for committal? I think
doing so is easier than discussing it.
And please use the wiki version of the guide for patches (also for your own
ease of use ;):

    http://wiki.netbsd.org/guide/index/

Regards, Julian