Re: CD-ROM information on NetBSD website

Hi,

On 03/11/2013 11:25 PM, Francisco Valladolid H. wrote:
Hi.

Officially NetBSD don't offer CD-ROM containing some particular releases.

Yes. I understand. But, the page I listed says there are places to order 6.0.1, while there are none (AFAIK).
It should probably say there are CD-ROM sets available up until 5.0.1 release or just that there are CD-ROM sets available.
Just my opinion of course.