Re: Bugs in new global stylesheet and main page

On 5 August 2012 14:21, Jean-Yves Migeon <jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost>
wrote:

>> Is there an easy way to make ie6/7 use a different style sheet instead?
>
> Yes, through conditional comments in the HTML [1]. However:
> - it pollutes the HTML code
> - it has unwanted side effects [2]
>
> I did not test IE6. IMHO people/corporations that sill use it are
> begging for troubles from HTML standard support up to security.

For reference, IE6 doesn't look half bad (for IE6). Rollover menus do
not show but the main links work fine. I think thats a nice example of
a layout "degrading gracefully" :)

http://sync.absd.org/www.netbsd.org/ie6.png (thanks to qemu for the screenshot)