Re: NetBSD Guide - Chapter 32 includes wrong manpage-links

On Jan 23, 2011, at 3:59 PM, Julian Fagir wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just saw the flaw: "Chapter 32. Compiling the kernel" contains links to the
> config(8)-tool. This was apparently changed to config(1) in NetBSD 4.0.

It looks like Jonathan Kollasch has fixed this.

> By the way: Is there documentation how to build the documentation? I did no
> deep research but found nothing on the first two glances (except for a
> strange build-script which builds the whole website?!).
> I would provide the patches for that directly if somebody would show me the
> sources.

The basic procedure is:
- install pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/netbsd-doc-print
- cd htdocs/docs/guide/en
- edit xml files
- run make
- cross fingers and wait a couple minutes
- verify changes in some output file (e.g., netbsd.html_
- if the changes are as expected, submit diffs (of the xml files only)

Soren