Re: printed books now available for NetBSD System Manager's Manual

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 11:23:32AM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
 > Since the set is so long, I don't expect I will ever do books for the
 > other sections unless there was real interest.

How much manual work does it require to update? IOW, if we want to do
a new edition for -6 (or -7 or -8 or in 2025 or whatever) where does
it fall on the continuum between "just run make" and "6+ weeks of
tedious hand-editing"?

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost