NAME_MAX usage not consistent across man pages

Hi,

While looking to some man pages, i noticed that NAME_MAX define usage
is not consistent ... Some of them use it enclosed with braces, and
some others do not; and there is 3 variants for setting braces :

njoly@petaure [share/man]> find man* -type f -name '*.[1-9]' | xargs grep -h
'[^_A-Z]NAME_MAX' | sort | uniq -c
   5 .Brq Dv NAME_MAX
   2 .Brq Dv NAME_MAX .
  14 .Dv NAME_MAX
   4 .Dv NAME_MAX .
   3 .Dv { NAME_MAX }
  30 .Dv {NAME_MAX}

To be consistent across all pages, we should use a single expression
in all pages. I'm for using the `.Brq Dv NAME_MAX' one, which add the
braces (without spaces, following the opengroup man pages) using a
mdoc macro.

Comments ?

NB: At least, PATH_MAX suffers from the very same ...

njoly@petaure [share/man]> find man* -type f -name '*.[1-9]' | xargs grep -h
'[^[_A-Z]PATH_MAX' | sort | uniq -c
   7 .Brq Dv PATH_MAX
   7 .Cm PATH_MAX