Removal of incomplete NetBSD Guide translations

Hello,

as you may have noticed, we removed all non-english content from our
website some time ago (see [1] for a detailed descriptoin of our
reasons). Up until now, some incomplete translations of the NetBSD
Guide still have been in our htdocs repository. These translations
will be moved to the CVS Attic during the next couple of days.

Regards,
Daniel Sieger

[1]: http://mail-index.nebsd.org/netbsd-docs/2009/12/26/msg000125.html

--
Daniel Sieger
Computer Graphics & Geometry Processing Group