missing manual pages

I see these commands are missing manual pages:

/usr/sbin/

audit-packages  -- point to pkg_admin.8 now?
download-vulnerability-list  -- point to pkg_admin.8 now?
(NOTE: pkg_add(1) suggests installing security/audit-packages package.)
kdigest
mount_puffsportal
named-compilezone  -- same man page as named-checkzone.8

/usr/libexec (probably not as important)

castching
cc1
cc1obj
cc1plus
ld.elf_so-i386
lint1
lint2
locate.bigram
locate.code
lpf
pjlfilter
printching
spellprog
vfontedpr

/usr/bin

flex++
gdbtui
gss
hxtool
install-sid
ldapexop
lessecho
mk_cmds
mkcsmapper
mkesdb
post-grohtml  -- maybe same as grohtml man page
pre-grohtml  -- maybe same as grohtml man page
protoize
unprotoize

Any thoughts on any of these? I can do some and open problem report
tickets for this...