extra wide long lines in man pages and other changes needed

The following are some long lines that need to be shortened because they
are cropped in postscript output).

1) src/crypto/dist/heimdal/kdc/hprop.8

Convert a Kerberos 4 dump-file for use with a Heimdal KDC:
.Bd -literal -offset indent
$ hprop -n --source=krb4-dump -d /var/kerberos/principal.dump --master-key=/.k
| hpropd -n
.Ed

Right margin is at --master**

I already sent a patch upstream for this. And this is easy so I will
commit.

2) src/share/man/man8/man8.macppc/boot.8

.Bd -literal -offset indent
 Copyright (c) 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
     The NetBSD Foundation, Inc.  All rights reserved.
 Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993
     The Regents of the University of California.  All rights reserved.

 NetBSD 1.6ZC (GENERIC) #0: Tue Sep 30 13:09:10 UTC 2003

autobuild%tgm.NetBSD.org@localhost:/autobuild/HEAD/macppc/OBJ/autobuild/HEAD/src/sys/arch/macppc/compile/GENERIC
.Ed

(Margin starts at third "autobuild".)

Maybe just add a space before the HEAD. Or maybe there is some roff code
to tell this to hyphenate.

Or I can simply shorted the line to:
        autobuild%tgm.NetBSD.org@localhost:/OBJ/sys/arch/macppc/compile/GENERIC
That should be fine.

3) src/libexec/httpd/bozohttpd.8

To configure set of virtual hosts, one would use an
.Xr inetd.conf 5
entry like:
.Bd -literal
http stream tcp  nowait:600 _httpd /usr/libexec/httpd httpd -v /var/vroot
/var/www
.Ed

(On a related note, this is the only manual page, at least in section 8,
that has a different name than installed file.)

Also I had two more issues:

4) src/share/man/man8/man8.hpcmips/pbsdboot.8

.It Fl h
use serial console.check also serial port on.and connect your terminal with
9600bps,8bit,non-parity,VT100 mode.

The above option description is unclear to me. Maybe punctuation problems?

5) src/usr.sbin/grfconfig/grfconfig.8

.Bd -literal

The \*[Le] is a less-than in man on console. But in postscript it is a
less-than-or-equal character and causes the formatting to be off by one.

Is it supposed to be less-than-or-equal (Le)?