Example inconsistency in the 'Updating a stable NetBSD release' web page

Hello list,

I'm new to NetBSD, but I think I've found an error in the 'Building a new
userland' step:

  http://www.netbsd.org/docs/updating.html#userland

In this step the example command does not use the -O and -T flags, while all
the others do.

That is, I suppose that the command

   ./build.sh -U distribution

should be

   ./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -U distribution

in order to be constistent with the other commands.

If it's really an error, do I have to learn docbook and provide a patch for
the web page or just ask a mantainer to fix it?

Regards,
Giacomo Ritucci

 Sponsor:
 Scopri le tue passioni con Leonardo.it!