Re: Updates/clarifications/adjustments to BUILDING

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 12:34:17PM +0200, Alan Barrett wrote:
> I think it would be better if this target ran both the old regression
> tests and the new atf tests.  I see no need for the target to disappear.

Running the old regression tests is mostly useless. You need to run some
of them as root (and there is no automation to do that), others can not
be run as root. And there is no way to tell if something worked besides
reading the source, for many of them.

Martin