TOC licensing [was: Re: CVS commit: src]

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008, Matthias Drochner wrote:
iirc, we have been explicitly told that formatted man pages should
have the TOG license notice.  freebsd doesn't seem to have it.

I don't argue that we should put the text there if we got
told so - this doesn't hurt.
The question is whether we can redistribute the stuff without
further restrictions.

Hubert - any progress here?

Er no (sorry), but I'll go and ask now. I don't expect us to get permission for re-licensing, though.

 - Hubert