Subject: Re: Translations
To: None <dsieger@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
From: Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/01/2007 23:53:57
----Security_Multipart(Sun_Jul__1_23_53_57_2007_300)--

<dsieger@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> wrote
  in <20070627215723.GB25896@antipasto.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>:

ds> On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 04:38:55PM -0500, Przemys?aw Pawe?czyk wrote:
ds> >
ds> > Second, the following example is a real one (do you see the
ds> > idiosyncrasy of the <para></para> tags placing?):
ds> >
ds> > 	<para>
ds> > 	  text ............
ds> > 	  text.........
ds> > 	  continuation..
ds> > 	  text</para>
ds> >
ds> > Why not then to use the below layout if you want to have good
ds> > readability without the need for switching the wrappings?
ds> >
ds> >  <para>
ds> >   text ............
ds> >   text.........
ds> >   continuation..
ds> >   text
ds> > </para>
ds>
ds> AFAIK, currently there are no strict guidlines how to place
ds> tags (someone pleace correct me if I'm wrong).
ds>
ds> WRT your example, I clearly prefer to place opening/closing <para>'s
ds> on separate lines, especially if the content spans more than one line.

 I have another opinion about this.  See
 http://mail-index.netbsd.org/www-changes/2005/05/06/0000.html.