Subject: Re: chap-bluetooth.xml
To: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/04/2007 01:36:59
On Thu, 3 May 2007, Iain Hibbert wrote:
> I think to add the chapter, I should add entries in
> 	Makefile	(alphabetical)
> 	chapters.ent	(seems a mishmosh - should be alphabetical?)
> 	netbsd.xml	(perhaps after chap-veriexec?)
>
> 	anywhere else?

That should do. Run "make" and follow what's on the screen.

> Any other comments?  I have aimed this at the 4.0 release audience for
> now, there are some things that are only available in -current so I
> ignored them for now (will update after 4.0 release)

I've had a quick look, and things look good.

Maybe only mention at what state the documentation is (NetBSD 4.0) once,
and maybe consider not listing the platforms that enable BT by default
explicitly - this may change. I'd rather expect to see some pointer on
what to put into the kernel config to enable it. (Not sure if that's not
too much data; a reference at some section 4 manpages may be enough!).

  - Hubert