Subject: Re: chap-bluetooth.xml
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/03/2007 21:11:52
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007, Iain Hibbert wrote:

>    just a FYI to avoid duplication of effort, I started writing a
> Bluetooth chapter for the NetBSD guide

Ok, I just committed an initial version to htdocs - its not linked into
the build or index yet, but I put the .xml and .html versions into
htdocs/guide/en for review, please if somebody can read that and tell me
anything I've got wrong or is unclear before I proceed.

I think to add the chapter, I should add entries in
	Makefile	(alphabetical)
	chapters.ent	(seems a mishmosh - should be alphabetical?)
	netbsd.xml	(perhaps after chap-veriexec?)

	anywhere else?

Any other comments?  I have aimed this at the 4.0 release audience for
now, there are some things that are only available in -current so I
ignored them for now (will update after 4.0 release)

iain