Subject: Re: wiki for translation in french
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/23/2007 10:20:24
--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

Gratian Irimia <netbsdgeek@gmail.com> wrote:
> I dont know what the hell is going wrong lately, why people finds the
> NetBSD WWW as "1996-ish" or whats wrong with the documentation, but
> please, help NetBSD, or leave us alone.

Ulrich has offered to do precisely that: help NetBSD.

The NetBSD Project doesn't -- at the moment at least -- have the man
power to generate and maintain documentation in other languages than
English, so his efforts are appreciated.

-Jan

--=20
If you are undertaking anything substantial, C is the only reasonable choice
of programming language.
	-- UNIX User's Supplementary Documents

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C--