Subject: Re: NetBSD WWW Wrapper
To: Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <beranger5ca@yahoo.ca>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/20/2007 09:00:14
On 20-Apr-2007 Radu-Cristian FOTESCU wrote:
> Here's a quick hack for the first page only - with Mozilla browsers it should
> have some rounded corners at the color transitions:
>   http://beranger.org/mockups/netbsd/

I kinda like this one, and the "wrapper" it was based on.. mostly because i
think the use of orange better matches the new logo. (not that I'm a big fan of
orange or anything).

I have to ask though, because someone else inevitably will, with all those
nifty borders and stuff, will this still render readably in a
text-only-browser?  It seems to render mostly ok in netscape 3.  :)

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/