Subject: lost manpages
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/15/2007 12:43:50
Hi,
   Intrigued, I did a search under share/man for pages that don't get
built, and found the following:

	share/man/man4/man4.pc532/intro.4
	share/man/man4/man4.acorn26/iobus.4
	share/man/man4/man4.mac68k/zsc.4
	share/man/man4/man4.vax/mtc.4
	share/man/man4/man4.vax/rl.4
	share/man/man4/iee.4
	share/man/man4/lpt.4
	share/man/man4/ppi.4
	share/man/man9/microseq.9
	share/man/man9/ppi.9
	share/man/man8/compat_darwin.8

I can't vouch for the accuracy of any of the above, but everything looks
supported, so I should like to add all them to the Makefiles at least, is
it ok?

	share/man/man4/man4.vax/dmv.4

this has not 'yet' been not ported from 4.4BSD; should I remove or add it?

	share/man/man4/man4.sparc/autoconf.4
	share/man/man4/man4.sun3/autoconf.4

these two are approx identical (and to some others) and many ports don't
provide any such page - should we just remove these and have a generic
man4/autoconf.4 for those ports that don't need a specific one?

iain
(from the no-page-left-behind department)