Subject: Re: docathon
To: None <dsieger@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
From: Daniel de Kok <danieldk@pobox.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/05/2007 13:38:14
On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 01:01:09AM +0200, dsieger@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de wrote:
> this is just a short notice that I'd like to organize a "Documentation
> Hackathon" for the very next (easter) weekend. Main goal will be
> converting as many old .list and pure .html files to DocBook/XML as
> possible. Secondary goal will be the update of content. Stay tuned,
> details and announcements will follow.

I agree that it would be nice to have a Documentation Hackathon, but
it would be better if it would not be announced on *such* short notice.
If we move this to, say, the weekend of 28 and 29 April, we can
announce it decently, and have some WWW members present to check all
changes and conversions.

-- Daniel