Subject: Advocacy Flyers updated
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/05/2007 02:26:18
FWIW,
I've updated the collection of flyers in
http://www.NetBSD.org/gallery/advocacy/ with the latest set of flyers from
Stefan Schumacher. Contents have been updated, internal (TeX) structure
was cleaned up (except for the Xen one... volunteers?), and there's a
bunch of new flyers in DIN A4 format:

  * General information on NetBSD in English, German, and both
  * NetBSD Security in German+English
  * pkgsrc in English and German
  * Xen in German+English

I've included all the files to rebuild the PDFs along with the PDFs
themselves.

A note on the format: We went from the 3-fold flyer over A5 to A4 - it's
easiest to print and doesn't require folding. (Have you ever folded some
500 flyers? :-) Future flyers will most likely be in A4 format.

Thanks a LOT to Stefan Schumacher for all the work he has put into this!

Enjoy!

  - Hubert