Subject: Re: CVS commit: src
To: Pavel Cahyna <pavel@NetBSD.org>
From: Elad Efrat <elad@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/17/2006 06:17:34
the plan was to eventually, after the code work is done, have the
man-page for secmodel_bsd44.9 list the listeners and describe further
how they should be used in e.g. overlay model.

however, I guess we can have two man-pages for each model, with one
describing the implications etc. and the other being a kernel programmer
guide. these belong in sections 8 and 9, not 7, though.

if you're going to do that work for secmodel_bsd44, please do it for
secmodel_overlay (it's ~nop) and don't create a symlink to a
"securelevel" man-page. we never had one.

-e.