Subject: while speaking of simplifying htdocs/XML ...(auto)layout
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/29/2006 00:27:25
we maintain htdocs/layout.html, generate autolayout.xml and some navigation
headers in the HTML files from that. I guess the idea here is to have a site
map of htdocs or something, but I wonder if that's worth the effort:
1) where is that site map, I've never seen it
2) the next/prev navigation links in the generated HTML files are
    outdates, as not everything is committed on re-generation.

I guess I'm missing something important here, but maybe someone (Jan?) can tell
me the deeper idea behind layout.xml, autolayout.xmk etc.?

  - Hubert