Subject: Re: Patch for chap-processes.xml (scheduling)
To: Daniel Sieger <dsieger@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/23/2006 11:43:19
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006, Daniel Sieger wrote:

> attached is a diff that adds some information about scheduling to
> NetBSD Internals. The content is taken from scheduler(9). Of course it
> would be nice to have more information than just the man-page in the
> future, but in the meantime this is better than just a "XXX write me".

Also include the license of the original doc (in comments).

When I had suggested some docs for the book before I was told just to use
man pages instead. Maybe duplicating information is not good as now we
have two places to edit. Somehow need a procedure to generate direct from
nroff source for this so doesn't have to manually be done.