Subject: Update of NetBSD/xen-howto (xml) timestamp 200611212310
To: None <netbsd-docs-de@netbsd.org, netbsd-docs@netbsd.org,>
From: Rainer Brinkmoeller <rainer.brinkmoeller@web.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/21/2006 23:55:36
Hi,

I did update the german translation of the NetBSD/Xen index.xml and
howto.xml.

These xml files and the diff output can be downloaded from
http://xen-forum.net/nbsdxeninf.html

There was a reference like "<!-- FIXME: Was ist das? -->" next to the
word "hypervisor".
I am not sure about the meaning of this reference. Did it mean it should
start with a big "H"
(Hypervisor) instead a small "h" or does it mean to use a german word
instead?
I think the second. So, i used the word "Virtualisierungsmonitor"
instead because i mean this is
the best german word for hypervisor.
If you think "Virtuelle-Maschinen-Monitor" or the short "VMM" - like
used in the german
Wiki (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervisor) - would be better,
please let me know and i will change it.

Rainer