Subject: Re: Translation to Norwegian.
To: None <lists@yazzy.org>
From: omes <omes2k@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/24/2006 15:36:30
On 7/24/06, Marcin Jessa <lists@yazzy.org> wrote:
> On Monday 10 July 2006 16:41, omes wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm very interested in translating the NetBSD documentation into
> > Norwegian. Is there anybody currently working on this, and if not, is
> > there anybody interested in this who might want to help?
>
> To be honest I do not see any point in doing this. Everyone in Norway knows
> English, especially people working with computer related technologies.

To be honest I do not see your point! Everyone in Sweden knows
English, especially people working with computer related technologies,
and they got some translation done.

It's about beeing able to chose to read docs in your native language,
simply because some people are more comfortable with that.

Anyone else got any comments on this?

Best Regards,
--
-   omes