Subject: Re: File systems documentation
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 01/27/2006 21:44:59
El 27/01/2006, a las 21:31, Hubert Feyrer escribi=F3:

> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
>> The question is where...
>> I have the sources in htdocs/internals/en.  I hope this is OK,
>> but will wait until some htdocs person confirms it.
>
> Yuck - cluttering up the toplevel htdocs dir seems wrong to me.
>
> How about having a htdocs/Documentation/internals/ that has it?

Yes... that's what I proposed initially (and sounds fine to me).
But the reason I was given: the guide has its internal structure
about translations (htdocs/guide/en), so it is at the top level.

(I changed my mind to htdocs/internals to be consistent with the
guide.  But I agree that Documentation/internals is preferrable.)

--=20
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/