Subject: Re: File systems documentation
To: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 01/27/2006 21:31:15
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
> The question is where...
> I have the sources in htdocs/internals/en.  I hope this is OK,
> but will wait until some htdocs person confirms it.

Yuck - cluttering up the toplevel htdocs dir seems wrong to me.

How about having a htdocs/Documentation/internals/ that has it?
(That way we can have htdocs/Documentation/users+admins/ and
htdocs/Documentation/pkgsrc/ one day ...)

Of course the same as for the htdocs/guide and htdocs/Documentation
applies - moving stuff into either place would be nice.

  - Hubert