Subject: translation request: de, es, et, f, pl, pt_BR
To: None <netbsd-docs-de@NetBSD.org, netbsd-docs-es@NetBSD.org,>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubertf@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/10/2005 22:30:14
Dear NetBSD translation team,

a file was moved around on the FTP server recently, which needs update for
documentation: ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc.tar.gz is
now known as ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc-current.tar.gz.

In the process of fixing this, I have added two new entities
&url.pkgsrc.current.tarball; and &filename.pkgsrc.current.tarball;
which map to "ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc-current.tar.gz"
and "pkgsrc-current.tar.gz".

Please update your translations to use these entities, affected files are
listed below. Take htdocs/Documentation/software/packages.xml as an
example.

Files that haven't been translated from .list to .xml should get
translated in this process too, and those that are there should be checked
that they actually build(!) so I can actually do that change myself next
time.

If you have questions, feel free to get back to me (preferably only on
netbsd-docs@, sorry for spamming so many lists). If you have something
to commit, send it to www@ and feel free to CC: me.

Thanks for helping out with our documentation!

  - Hubert

Affected files:

         htdocs/de/Documentation/software/packages.html
         htdocs/de/Documentation/software/packages.list
         htdocs/es/Changes/index.list
         htdocs/et/Documentation/software/packages.html
         htdocs/et/Documentation/software/packages.xml
         htdocs/et/Documentation/software/pkgsrc-home.xsl
         htdocs/fr/Documentation/software/packages.html
         htdocs/fr/Documentation/software/packages.list
         htdocs/pl/Documentation/software/packages.html
         htdocs/pl/Documentation/software/packages.list
         htdocs/pt_BR/Documentation/pkgsrc/getting.html
         htdocs/pt_BR/Documentation/pkgsrc/getting.xml
         htdocs/pt_BR/Documentation/pkgsrc/pkgsrc.html
         htdocs/pt_BR/Documentation/pkgsrc/pkgsrc.txt