Subject: Re: FreeBSD User Management documentation
To: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@cs.stevens.edu>
From: Liam J. Foy <liamfoy@sepulcrum.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/04/2005 07:54:45
On 01:45, Fri 04 Nov 05, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Liam J. Foy wrote:
> >>Or adding a new chapter "Disks and Filesystems" before the existin 13.
> >>which could take this information, and which should be merged with lots of
> >>data from the "Disks &
> >>Filesystems" section of http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/misc/.
> >>
> >>But maybe do one thing at a time...
> >
> >I think renaming "Using removable media" to "Using removable media
> >and disks" sounds good. I agree, one thing at a time. Lets just
> >dismantle this 'second boot' stuff and move them around. I'll do
> >that first before looking at adding our new chapter.
>
> Given the ammount of data we have for disks & filesystems in
> htdocs/Documentation, I think a seperate chapter from removable media
> makes sense, i.e. not mix this into the removable media one.
>

>  - Hubert

Well, maybe for now we can slip it in. Once I have dismantled
6(second boot) and added the new section(from freebsd) I'll then
look at it.

We have found a home for most of the items. Slipping this into Using
Removable media (possibly renaming it to Using Removable media and
disks) for now seems OK to me =).

--
		Liam J. Foy
		liamfoy@sepulcrum.org