Subject: Re: Update screenshots
To: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 09/15/2005 04:55:34
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Rui Paulo wrote:
> | What do you guys think?
>
> I agree. Everyone who wants to add a screenshot please do so by
> mailing www@NetBSD.org. Probably some screenshots on that page will be
> removed since I suppose we don't want to have an overloaded webpage.

Everyone who has a feature that's not already displayed on the existing
pages (or displayed or described better) should send in that screenshot
WITH AN APPROPRIATE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT FEATURE USERS CAN SEE on that
screenshot.

Having just weeded out the index.html file in that same directory, It
would be nice to concentrate on strengths of the NetBSD operating system,
not just show a lot of these Linux-App screenshots.

Otherwise I'm very fine with new/more screenshots, and if they can be
organized better -> fine with me.

Maybe some food for thoughts: http://www.apple.com/ca/macosx/

  - Hubert