Subject: Re: [RAIDframe] 16.3.7 Setting up kernel dumps
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Ryan Cresawn <cresawn@chass.utoronto.ca>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 08/16/2005 16:14:20
Jukka,

I have not asked this question on the sparc64 mailing list yet, but I
have spent some time searching it and I found one post that appears to
be relevant to the problem I'm experiencing.  If this post is correct,
the RAIDframe documentation will surely need updating to reflect this.
The computer I'm working with is one which I can reinstall without the
worry of losing anything important so I'm considering reinstalling it
with a partitioning scheme that includes a small 'd' for ofwboot.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.netbsd.ports.sparc64/2172/match=inode+raid+mmu

I will post a more detailed message to sparc64.  I'm glad the patch
looks fine.

Ryan