Subject: Re: call for volunteers: update flyer
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jason White <jdwhite@jdwhite.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/13/2005 04:06:31
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 at 10:51, Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net> wrote:
>On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, James K. Lowden wrote:
>
>> By far -- hours! -- the hardest part was fixing the margins, and I failed.
>
>I have had same experience a few times. Later changes will take a lot of
>time tweaking margins and layout again.
>
>I suggest we just use a easier tool like print/scribus or passepartout
>(pkgsrc-wip) or even kword (misc/koffice) to create a brochure using same
>content.

  I created an openoffice writer version of the pamphlet last February.  It's
available from http://www.jdwhite.org/~jdwhite/netbsd/advocacy/nbflyer.sxw

Perhaps someone could list it on the advocacy page.

-Jason

--
Jason White (jdwhite@jdwhite.org)        http://www.jdwhite.org/~jdwhite
Jabber:jdwhite(jabber.org)                IRC:irc.netbsd.org/jdwhite