Subject: Re: Problem building pkgsrc guide
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/22/2005 23:43:56
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Enough differences already, I think :)

I doubt any of the pkg revision differences are the cause of this.
But I won't try to upgrade all my pkgs now to find out. :)

>> FWIW, I'll place full output of "make" in pkgsrc/doc/guide at
>> http://www.feyrer.de/Misc/netbsd-guide.log.gz. One thing you may want to
>> try first is see how far "make lint" gets.
>
> I'm not sure how you mean 'make lint', because 'make lint' in pkgsrc/doc/guide
> runs pkglint.

er, for pkgsrc/doc/guide it's "make do-lint". Run's "make lint" somewhere
else (and makes me wonder why one cannot override this, like any other XXX
targets via do-XXX).

  - Hubert