Subject: Re: Should we use current DOCTYPE identifiers?
To: None <k.heinz.apr.fuenf@onlinehome.de>
From: Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/20/2005 00:47:07
----Security_Multipart(Wed_Apr_20_00_47_07_2005_263)--

Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.apr.fuenf@onlinehome.de> wrote
  in <20050418034429.GJ1948@silence.homedns.org>:

k.> Now we have a problem. developers/translate.xml had not been added to
k.> layout.xml. After doing this, the generation of autolayout.xml does
k.> complain about the unknown public identifier.
k.> Closer inspection shows that XML_CATALOG_FILES contains URLs like this
k.>
k.>   file://./share/xml/catalog.xml
k.> We probably need to devise a way to have WEB_PREFIX _always_ be an
k.> absolute path. Maybe we should have a variable similar to LOCALBASE for
k.> pkgsrc (HTDOCSBASE ?) which WEB_PREFIX would use.

 Sorry, I did not notice that.  I think ${.CURDIR} is enough and
 committed necessary changes just now.  Although it is not impossible
 to use relative path for XML_CATALOG_FILES, I guess it should work.