Subject: Re: specific XSL file for certain pages instead of netbsd-website.xsl for everything
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 03/13/2005 13:59:08
--O98KdSgI27dgYlM5

Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.maer.fuenf@onlinehome.de> wrote:
=20
> is it possible in the current framework for htdocs to specify a certain
> stylesheet for a page instead of using netbsd-website-$DOCLANG.xsl (in
> web.site.mk)?

It's possible, but not in a very elegant way.  Take a look at
htdocs/Documentation/software/Makefile, which uses a separate .xsl file
for packages.html.

We may want to consider knitting the necessary magic to support
non-standard XSL files into the infrastructure, so we can just specify,
say

XSLFILE=3Dfoo.xsl

in the Makefile and be done with it.

-Jan

--=20
Tradition is the illusion of permanence. -- Woody Allen

--O98KdSgI27dgYlM5

--O98KdSgI27dgYlM5--