Subject: Re: Translation in French
To: darkvbox <darkvbox@yahoo.fr>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/17/2004 09:32:18
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, darkvbox wrote:

> I passed to NetBSD, not a long time ago (before, i was under Linux
> Slackware).
> I would like to learn it more on NetBSD, in fact, i wish to take part to
> translation project.

The NetBSD developers webpage for translations is at
http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate.html.

The French coordinator is Guillain Seuillot at guillain dot seuillot at
ign dot fr.

You may want to join the
http://guinness.cs.stevens-tech.edu/mailman/listinfo/netbsd-docs-fr
mailing list.

I don't know of any tasks to assign to you. You may want to look at the
webpages and see what needs to be done, send a note to the netbsd-docs-fr
or netbsd-docs list that you are working on it, and then make it available
for review and to commit.

Thank you,

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links