Subject: Re: 2.0 announce "bugs"
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/25/2004 12:06:01
--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j

"Mike M. Volokhov" <mishka@apk.od.ua> wrote:
=20
> - The text mention 53 ports total (49 binary and 4 source), but page
> contains a 48 links only to binary ports. Yet really Ports/index.html
> page have more than 53 ports.

Somebody will have to do the ``official'' count and correct the english
version.  Translations will then have to adjust, I'm afraid.

> - Many references to device drivers and utilities should be written as
> &man.foo.X; XML entities.
>=20
> - IMHO, the quoted words should be written as <quote>foo</quote>.
>=20
> Should we correct them?

Yes, they should be.  If you could send patches to www@, that would be
great.

-Jan

--=20
I always said there was something fundamentally wrong with the universe.

--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j

--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j--